Customer Support Specialist
You: An organized, tenacious, self-starter looking for a high-growth opportunity in a great company.
Us: A dynamic software platform seeking a Customer Support Specialist. We specialize in the supply chain for the All-In-Home vertical, vertical integration for everyone, consolidating tech, and creating better work life balance for our clients - their employees - and their clients.
AMP is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to help AMP clients solve the support issues they experience with the AMP platform. This role works with the Director of Customer Success and will be afforded opportunities for growth as they demonstrate curiosity for our platform and kick butt at their job. This is a full-time position, working weekdays from 8am to 5pm.
Our Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing a high level of support for AMP’s clients and positively contributing to their relationship with the AMP platform. Your success in this role means that you can calmly walk a client through a best practice workflow in the AMP app one moment, troubleshoot a bug with the development team the next, and set up an API connection with a new customer all without breaking a sweat. You feel rewarded when you’re able to solve challenging problems and help keep our clients engaged and happy, which contributes to our bottom line and helps our team succeed.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Providing Tier 1 to Tier 2 support (via Zendesk) to AMP users
- Calmly solving problems and responding quickly to requests for support
- Developing databases and customizing product catalogs with new clients
- Being a treasure chest of best practices for using AMP products
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Troubleshooting and reporting bugs to the Development Team
- Training other AMP employees on technical issues as needed
- Explaining file transfers, automated scripting via AMP’s API, and other technical processes
- Familiar with Customer Service and Support
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional phone skills with the temperament to interact with a variety of people
- High level of initiative
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism while prioritizing and organizing multiple projects
- A sense of humor!
Compensation: $40,000 $52,000 DOE. We offer a full benefits package, including health and dental insurance, long-term disability, a generous paid vacation/holiday package, stock option grant, snacks and an awesome work environment.
Check out our website to learn more about AMP: www.amptab.com
If you have the experience and interest in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you.
Qualified candidates please apply to: email@example.com with resumes and cover letters. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered. Tell us why you want to join AMP and why you are a great fit for this role.
AMP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.